‟Energopro” group of companies unites several companies working in the area of energy-efficient technologies and equipment.
Based on state priorities, a group of companies supply the most effective engineering solutions, high quality products, competence and experience of the best international enterprises in the energy sector to the Republic of Belarus.
- Gas and steam turbines of Siemens (Germany) and complex solutions based on them;
- Power plants based on gas engines of Wartsila (Finland);
- Power plants and boiler houses on local and conventional fuels manufactured by KPA Unicon, Valmet (Finland);
- Compressors and industrial equipment for compressed air treatment of Atlas Copco Company (Sweden) and Ceccato (Italy);
- Frequency converters, soft starters and heat automatic equipment of Danfoss (Denmark);
- Plate exchanger from leading manufacturer Ridan (Russia);
- Industrial flow meters from Siemens Flow Instruments (Denmark);
- Cooling towers and water cooling units from GEA Polacel (The Netherlands);
- Industrial ventilation equipment, chillers and heat pumps by Clivet Company (Italy).
Among our priorities is complex approach to achieving the targets set by our customers.
All the equipment and technologies are supplied from one source, what determines the boundaries of responsibility. We are involved in all stages of project management - from its inception, engineering ideas development, investment, tendering, contracting and implementation, as well as warranty and maintenance of equipment at the operation stage.
‟Energopro” own engineering service center effectively responds to such problems as the equipment selection, project development support and its coordination with the supervising authorities, installation and commissioning of equipment, training, organization of seminars and visits to equipment manufacturers, after-sales service.
‟Energopro” group of companies are dynamically developing enterprises, successfully growing both according to economic factors, and the level of competence.
We show high level of business culture; and always demonstrate willingness to work with the industrial and energy projects of any complexity.